Cats love curling up in small hidey-holes and taking a nap or watching the goings-on from their "hidden" spot. It probably makes them feel safe and helps them satisfy their hunter instincts of hiding and waiting for prey to show up. These Cat Caves are each handmade of all natural, 100% New Zealand wool.
Product Facts and Benefits:
- Cozy, and cats love the feel of the natural wool.
- Easy to clean: Vacuum, spot clean, or hand wash.
- Individually handmade.
- Colored with vegetable dye that is safe for cats.
- Attractive to humans as well as cats; acts as an art piece in your home.
- Available in 2 fun designs.
Choose from the following cool designs (choose the design above to see a picture of it):
- UFO: Cute space-inspired cave has an extra, smaller hole in the back for more peek-a-boo fun!
- Cherry Blossom: Lovely flower design. Sweet and unique.
Measurements: 18" high, 10" wide, opening is 7". Slight variations may occur because each cat cave is individually hand-made.
My humans have really done it this time! A Cat Cave arrived in the mail today. Can you believe it? I couldn't! This thing is so soft, smells great, and I could not resist climbing into it as soon as my humans opened it up for me. It is simply awesome. I curl up in there when I want to take a nap undisturbed, hide there when the dog is looking for me, and use it as a base of operations for my hunting expeditions. It's the perfect spot to sit and wait for a mouse or bird to go by, then leap out and pounce on the unsuspecting toy, er, prey. My humans really outdid themselves this time!