- Durascoop Cat Litter Scoop - Single (Assorted)
The Durascoop Cat Litter Scoop is a hand polished, cast aluminum scoop that will not bend, break, or become flimsy like cheap plastic scoops. Some features include:
- End-to-end aluminum core, which is rust resistant.
- Molded rubber coating around solid metal handle promotes comfort for your hand and wrist while providing exceptional strength for scraping and scooping.
- Lightweight for ease of use.
- Ergonomically shaped and balanced handle puts the center of gravity toward the wrist rather than the end of the scoop. This reduces wrist strain and aids in scoop’s effectiveness.
- Designed in the USA.
- Won’t bend or break, even when dealing with heavy clumps of litter and multi-cat boxes several times a day.
- Scoop’s square shape is ideal for scraping down the sides and into the corners of litter boxes.
When they say you should have the right tool for the job, they mean you should have a Durascoop to handle your litter boxes. It’s a real tool, designed and built to do its job well while protecting the user from strain.
In fact, the Durascoop is such a great tool, it has more than one use. Check out these additional ideas and consider grabbing more than one:
- Spread salt on icy surfaces, evenly and well-targeted.
- Sift rocks out of tilled soil in the garden.
- Sift items like shells or pretty rocks out of beach sand.
- Clean outdoor ashtray barrels by using the Durascoop to sift out cigarette butts.
Think outside the litter box and we bet you’ll have other ways to use a Durascoop too.
If you have a color preference, please put it in the notes at checkout. If we have that color, we will send it. If not, we’ll choose a fun color for you.
If there's one thing I don't like, it's a smelly, messy litter box. For a long time, my mom tried hard to keep my box clean, but the litter box scoops she tried didn't work very well. They would flick litter around the box, which upset me when I had to walk near it, they didn't clean stuff off the bottom of the box very well, and eventually they would all just break. Last week, my mom brought the DuraScoop home, and I am already in love. It cleans my box perfectly, scraping easily all along the sides and bottom, it doesn't flick used litter everywhere, and my mom seems to love it, too. Mom and I are both a little happier this week because of our DuraScoop.