Feliway provides a calming experience for cats by mimicking feline calming pheromones. Feline MultiCat is specially formulated for multiple cat households, where the cats may be having some trouble getting along with one another. Feline Multicat helps calm down social interactions between cats, reducing aggression.
Feliway Multicat Is Best Used For:
- Introducing cats to one another
- Reducing conflict and inter-cat aggression in multicat homes
For help with inappropriate urination, scratching, hiding, or other territorial or stress-based behaviors in your cat, consider a Feliway Pheromone Diffuser.
Feliway MultiCat Facts:
- Starter kit includes 1 diffuser and a 30-day supply of Feliway MultiCat. Note: May last a longer or shorter time depending on air flow in the room and ambient temperature.
- Each diffuser covers 700 square feet of open space, and it will not diffuse out of a given room. You may need more than one diffuser depending on your home's layout and square footage.
- Place diffusers in areas where cats spend the most time, and run them continuously for at least 30 days, then as needed.
- Make sure there is nothing near the outlet you choose to plug the Feliway Multicat diffuser into that will obstruct air flow and the diffusion of the pheromone. Don't place the diffuser behind cabinets or couches, where its effects can be blocked or near an open window, where it may just diffuse right out.
- Diffuser heads should be replaced every six months.
- Refills for your Feliway Multicat diffuser are available here: Feliway Multicat Diffuser Refill
Owners of multiple cats typically start to see results from diffusing Feliway Multicat within 7 days, and they usually see significant reduction in conflict within 21 days. 84% of cat owners report significant improvement in their cats getting along after 30 days of using Feliway Multicat.