The dual-head Tartar Tamer™Toothbrush features ultra-soft bristles and ergonomic design; an oversized brush head and large non-slip grip handle specifically suit the oral health care needs of meduim to large dogs. The toothbrush is also dishwasher-safe.
- Removes plaque
- Reduces the risk of gum diseases like gingivitis
- Helps prevent bad breath (halitosis)Daily brushing has been proven to add 3-5 years to your dog's life
How to Use
- Pick a convenient time during the day when you and your dog will be relaxed
- Let your dog taste a small amount of the toothpaste
- DO NOT USE HUMAN TOOTHPASTE AS IT FOAMS AND MAY CAUSE DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS. HUMAN TOOTHPASTE MAY ALSO CONTAIN XYLITOL WHICH IS TOXIC TO ANIMALS.
- Once your dog accepts the toothpaste, apply it with the appropriate toothbrush or finger brush using slow, circular strokes along the teeth and gum line
- Brush only a few teeth at first, then gradually work up to brushing the entire mouth during a session
- Stop each session before your dog begins to fuss, then lavish praise for a job well done