- Paw Brothers Double Sided Slicker Brush - (Extra Firm - Large)
This double-sided slicker brush makes it easier than ever to remove old, loose undercoat from your dog and to gently untangle mats. When one side is full of hair, you can simply flip it over and keep working, saving you time. The ergonomic, non-slip handle decreases hand and wrist strain for big grooming jobs. Perfect for large dogs with thick undercoats.
- Stainless steel pins
- Rounded edges that won't catch fur
- Non-slip grip
- Slightly flexible, to follow the pet's natural body curves
- Two heads for less-frequent stopping to empty brush of hair
- Extra firm pins with large head for big, thick-furred or heavily-undercoated dogs
I have a Chow pal. He has a real thick undercoat and pretty coarse fur. He used to get a lot of mats, and then he wouldn't want to play with me as much because they pulled on his skin. Then his human got this brush and started using it to untangle his fur and remove a bunch of dead undercoat. He's feeling so much better now, and we can run and play at the park together again.